Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
When I consider all the "hate Crimes" faked by lefists I have to question any shooting that involves someone racist. Are they really racist or that stupid to throw their life away?

Maybe after two years in the Pen they get secretly released, paid a few millions and drink margiritas on some tropicle beach the rest of their lives.

I am certain that is where the person formally known as Tim McVeigh is.

·
Registered
6,469 Posts
Another death cult with deranged participants/cult members copying and aping past mass murderers for their '15-minutes' of infamy and evil-celebrity status.

A bunch of murderous Muslim fanatics started running people down with trucks and cars in the U.S. and Europe: 2002 Lyon France, 2006 UNC-Chapel Hill, Israel 2008-2014, Nice France and later Berlin 2016, London 2017 (several), Stockholm, New York...

https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Vehicle Ramming - Security Awareness for ST-CP.PDF

Here in the U.S. we get vicious scumbags driving to churches, synagogues, Walmarts, grocery stores all Cosplay dressed-up and live-streaming their murdering defenseless random strangers like a first-person shooter video game, copying the online "memes" and idiocies of past mass-murderers... 22 Jul. 2011 Norway, 1 Oct. 2017 Las Vegas NV, 5 Nov. 2017 Sutherland Springs Texas, 27 Oct. 2018 Pittsburg PA, 15 Mar. 2019 New Zealand, 27 Apr. 2019 Poway CA, 3 Aug 2019 El Paso TX, and now this outrage in Buffalo. Good on Colion Noir to demonstrate the media saturation that appears in these terrorist attacks: instant celebrity status for the terrorist, the terrorists' deliberate cultivation of every single moral panic-issue they can glean from the mass media and online, etc.

Stay alert, carry every day, and be careful. It's us or them.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
ncreptile,
EXCELLENT POST!!! Thank you for posting what would never be seen on CNN, MSDNC and the other leftist media.
Recently Georgia became the 25th Constitutional Carry (CC) state in the USA. Unfortunately, NY is one of the 8 "may issue" police permits states to (reluctantly) allow citizen concealed carry. WHY were none of the 25 CC carry states NOT the scene of a grocery store mass shooting? Bad guys are quickly discouraged when they get lead back in their direction!
Fight Crime, Shoot Back!
Webley

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
When I consider all the "hate Crimes" faked by lefists I have to question any shooting that involves someone racist. Are they really racist or that stupid to throw their life away?

Maybe after two years in the Pen they get secretly released, paid a few millions and drink margiritas on some tropicle beach the rest of their lives.

Strap that tinfoil hat on a little tighter it's slippin'......

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
242 Posts
Could it be that the left is eliminating the ballot stuffing mules that threaten to talk? By hiring a kid to kill them while they shop and live stream it. It would work to keep the rest silent I would think. Now that is tin foil hat thinking, but...?

·
Registered
728 Posts
ncreptile,
EXCELLENT POST!!! Thank you for posting what would never be seen on CNN, MSDNC and the other leftist media.
Recently Georgia became the 25th Constitutional Carry (CC) state in the USA. Unfortunately, NY is one of the 8 "may issue" police permits states to (reluctantly) allow citizen concealed carry. WHY were none of the 25 CC carry states NOT the scene of a grocery store mass shooting? Bad guys are quickly discouraged when they get lead back in their direction!
Fight Crime, Shoot Back!
Webley
The El Paso shooting happened in a Walmart in a state with no concealed carry restrictions…

Also the buffalo shooter had ballistic plates on and took a shot from a security guard to the chest and kept going. I guess everyone better start carrying these new Sig MCR Spears in 6.8x51 to defeat these guys body armor now too.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
The El Paso shooting happened in a Walmart in a state with no concealed carry restrictions…

Also the buffalo shooter had ballistic plates on and took a shot from a security guard to the chest and kept going. I guess everyone better start carrying these new Sig MCR Spears in 6.8x51 to defeat these guys body armor now too.
And the El Paso shooting involved two shooters who was then totally ignored by media and LE.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts

AR475891,
How many " ballistic plates " were on the Buffalo shooter's head? Are you a CCW person and are YOU Proficient? At 10 or 15 feet are you capable of hitting a Bad Guy between the eyes? Any BG with body armor NEEDS head shots or Pelvic girdle shots! CCW people need to work around BG with body armor.
Webley

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
AR475891,
How many " ballistic plates " were on the Buffalo shooter's head? Are you a CCW person and are YOU Proficient? At 10 or 15 feet are you capable of hitting a Bad Guy between the eyes? Any BG with body armor NEEDS head shots or Pelvic girdle shots! CCW people need to work around BG with body armor.
Webley
What do your questions have to do with the fishy nature of the El Paso wal mart shooters?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts

·
Registered
3,002 Posts

The official story is:
McVeigh was executed by lethal injection on June 11, 2001, at the Federal Correctional Complex in Terre Haute, Indiana. His execution, which took place just over six years after the offense, was carried out in a considerably shorter time than most inmates awaiting the death penalty.[10]
Assuming it was a set up why would they not double cross McVeigh and kill him anyway?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
The official story is:

Assuming it was a set up why would they not double cross McVeigh and kill him anyway?
Why not indeed? They could have but they might not have. A reporter who witnessed the execution says she could see breathiing after he was pronounced dead. I don't run in spook circles, perhapbs it's bad business to double cross people when you still have future ops to pull off or maybe he made sure to create paper trailes and video proof and had it locked away. I have read about all the evidence in the case seen the eye witness reports and combined with how dirty we know the government is conclude there is far more to the story.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Why not indeed? They could have but they might not have. A reporter who witnessed the execution says she could see breathiing after he was pronounced dead. I don't run in spook circles, perhapbs it's bad business to double cross people when you still have future ops to pull off or maybe he made sure to create paper trailes and video proof and had it locked away. I have read about all the evidence in the case seen the eye witness reports and combined with how dirty we know the government is conclude there is far more to the story.
Of the Ray fellow that confessed rather than be tried for the killing of Martin Luther King. There was never any believable motive for a petty criminal to do such killing and there were enough other things that did not seem right that even King family wanted more investigation as to what actually went down. They just kept him in prison even though he kept escaping and always got recaptured and he never got a new trial. IIRC he died in prison.

James Earl Ray, an escaped American convict, is arrested in London, England, and charged with the assassination of African American civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr.

On April 4, 1968, in Memphis, King was fatally wounded by a sniper’s bullet while standing on the balcony outside his second-story room at the Motel Lorraine. That evening, a Remington .30-06 hunting rifle was found on the sidewalk beside a rooming house one block from the Lorraine Motel. During the next several weeks, the rifle, eyewitness reports, and fingerprints on the weapon all implicated a single suspect: escaped convict James Earl Ray. A two-bit criminal, Ray escaped a Missouri prison in April 1967 while serving a sentence for a holdup. In May 1968, a massive manhunt for Ray began. The FBI eventually determined that he had obtained a Canadian passport under a false identity, which at the time was relatively easy.

On June 8, Scotland Yard investigators arrested Ray at a London airport. Ray was trying to fly to Belgium, with the eventual goal, he later admitted, of reaching Rhodesia. Rhodesia (now called Zimbabwe) was at the time ruled by an oppressive and internationally condemned white minority government. Extradited to the United States, Ray stood before a Memphis judge in March 1969 and pleaded guilty to King’s murder in order to avoid the electric chair. He was sentenced to 99 years in prison.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts