Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys here is my RC ZF41. I got lucky and found a nice ZF41 scope and mount at the Show of Shows in Louisville. The best part is, the scope is nice and clear. I hope to take it to the range soon.
Here are a few pics.
P. Stout

Attachments

· Copper Bullet Member
1,736 Posts
Pretty cool! How's the bore on it? Would you mind sharing how much it cost you put the rifle and scope together? Just curious...

· Silver Bullet Member
2,661 Posts
do you know how to sight it in?? I bore sighted mine while just messing around with it. Put it in my gun rest and strapped it down then started playing with the adjustments until I got it. Not like a regular scope to adjust.

· Gold Bullet member
14,539 Posts
do you know how to sight it in?? I bore sighted mine while just messing around with it. Put it in my gun rest and strapped it down then started playing with the adjustments until I got it. Not like a regular scope to adjust.
I need to sight a couple of these. Would you give us a rundown please. I usually have good results with bore sighting but what to turn on the zf-41 is the question. I priinted out the official version about 10 years ago but not sure where I put it. TIA.

· Registered
802 Posts
Mine was a huge pain in the rear to sight in. It was a few years ago so if I remember right on the front of the scope on the bell area there is a philip screw loosen it then you can put two pins in the adjusting holes to move the reticle around to get it where you need it to be. But when you do this the reticule moves in kind of a figure 8, so it's not like any other scope I have had to site in. I think mine still shoots to one side a little??? It has been along time since I last shot it. Need to shoot it again and get the site right. Oh well just not enough time.....

Attachments

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I took it to the range today and it is dead on at 100. I guess I got lucky. I got the rifle for doing some work, and I have around 700,00 in the scope and mount. Prices were all over the place at the SOSs. From 400 to 2000. Mine is very clear and fits the rifle like a glove. I love it.

P. Stout

· Copper Bullet Member
1,736 Posts
I took it to the range today and it is dead on at 100. I guess I got lucky. I got the rifle for doing some work, and I have around 700,00 in the scope and mount. Prices were all over the place at the SOSs. From 400 to 2000. Mine is very clear and fits the rifle like a glove. I love it.

P. Stout
Cool! how's the bore on your rifle?

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The boar is nice. THe prices at the SOSs were all over the place. Most of the time it was the same old dealers with the same high priced stuff. Their stuff was still on the table at the end of the show. I found my scope and mount the the gun show next door for 1/2 the price the dealers were asking at the SOS. I also sold 2 guns standing in line to get in the gun show. The SOS is a great time, but most of the dealer are there to show off their stuff, not sell.
P. Stout

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.