Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator Platinum Member Zombie Killer
3,850 Posts
Very nice collection....mine is a 1968 in primo condition....and you hardly ever see one at a show any longer. I paid $300 for mine about 5 years ago and I'd say if you can find one, they are about $500 now...

·
Gold Bullet member
2,688 Posts
Another nice gun that is going up in value, i've been seeing them at the shows for,
around $500, more or less. Anyone wanting one probably shouldn't delay.....I believe they
were bringing about what SVTs were 10 years or so ago, no reason the should get to where SVTs are now and going up.
Oops, no reason theY shouldN'T....

·
Registered
863 Posts
Nice Weapons

I Just Got A Rasheed In Excellent Condition. But Prices In Maryland Are High Paid $750.00 But Pleased. Shoots Great ,npf.

Nice Collection Kenndy.

Joe

Moreguns

·
Silver Bullet Member
8,142 Posts
A Rasheed is a unusual rifle and a good shooter. But the ergonomics on them is the worst I have experienced. The grip angle and distance from the trigger is quite uncomfortable and not natural. At least for me. Nice rifle though as is the Hakim. When the Egyptian stuff was cominmg in in the 80"s I got one of each offering.., Rasheed, Maadi, Hakim, FN49 and Helwan. Still have them and good shooters all. The Rasheed and FN49 are kind of collector weapons these days.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.