Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet member
3,382 Posts
Nice set of rifles. Rasheeds are now hard to find, especially in nice condition like your rifles.

·
Super Moderator Platinum Member Zombie Killer
4,047 Posts
Very nice collection....mine is a 1968 in primo condition....and you hardly ever see one at a show any longer. I paid $300 for mine about 5 years ago and I'd say if you can find one, they are about $500 now...

·
Gold Bullet member
2,705 Posts
I paid $500 for mine back in February.
Another nice gun that is going up in value, i've been seeing them at the shows for,
around $500, more or less. Anyone wanting one probably shouldn't delay.....I believe they
were bringing about what SVTs were 10 years or so ago, no reason the should get to where SVTs are now and going up.

·
Gold Bullet member
2,705 Posts
Another nice gun that is going up in value, i've been seeing them at the shows for,
around $500, more or less. Anyone wanting one probably shouldn't delay.....I believe they
were bringing about what SVTs were 10 years or so ago, no reason the should get to where SVTs are now and going up.
Oops, no reason theY shouldN'T....

·
Registered
863 Posts
Nice Weapons

I Just Got A Rasheed In Excellent Condition. But Prices In Maryland Are High Paid $750.00 But Pleased. Shoots Great ,npf.

Nice Collection Kenndy.

Joe

Moreguns

·
Platinum Bullet Member
2,618 Posts
Kennedy, I know where there is another Rasheed...but it is about $100 more than the usual price.

·
Registered
279 Posts
My only child but it does have a Hakim for a big brother.
Bought it in 90 for $225. I was made in 1968. Imported by CAI.
Very nice family there Kennedy

·
Silver Bullet Member
7,585 Posts
A Rasheed is a unusual rifle and a good shooter. But the ergonomics on them is the worst I have experienced. The grip angle and distance from the trigger is quite uncomfortable and not natural. At least for me. Nice rifle though as is the Hakim. When the Egyptian stuff was cominmg in in the 80"s I got one of each offering.., Rasheed, Maadi, Hakim, FN49 and Helwan. Still have them and good shooters all. The Rasheed and FN49 are kind of collector weapons these days.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts