Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow - drift off to other pleasures (Busse Knives!!) and you come back as a new recruit..........

Why I was around before the conglomeration of "boards" when old Tuco hung around all day and we chatted about $65 M27s!! And Mike was not even doing "boards".... And SKSs and AKs were originally banned !

And now I come back as a "Jr Member" - oh well - such as it is -

Hi everyone :)

·
Silver Bullet member
12,960 Posts
.... that ain't nothin', i was around before 7.62x39 was invented, ole mikale (sp) was just a scratch. :D yep, we all lost rank. it's just time for you to catch up now. welcome back.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hey - thanks.

I have been out enjoying expensive, well made knives - and thought I would come back and see what has been going on. Even big knives will be allowed for a bit - not so for the fun guns!!

Hi Mike - long time! Looks like the demand side of things has changed a bit since I was last around :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike - just want you to know my brother now has one of your first(if not THE first) kit builds of the Yugo underfolder AKs that you sold to me a few years ago

Still shoots well - no problems :)

·
Gold Bullet member
4,816 Posts
Maybe humbling but how many can say they've been a member since 1969??? :D;)

·
Admin Emeritus
19,073 Posts
Tuco would delete my posts every time I caught up to him, I know of atleast 3 instances that happened :) I don't even look at rankings or number of posts anymore.
That bastard. Lets soap sock him.

·
Silver Bullet member
12,960 Posts
i only look at post count if i'm buying off the boards...... kinda like feedback. it would be nice to go back a few years and red old posts, compare old prices.... kinda like looking at an old shotgun news or old centerfire or CDNN flyer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Craig - long time:)

Ya - if its not one thing it another and the Busse kives have been a passion for the last few years ... However, I never thought I would have happily (easily) spent more than $500 for a knife!!

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Yeah! I remember when my post count hit 1,000, the 1st time. I thought, "Damn! I'm spendin' wa-a-ay too much time on the 'puter!" Now, I get dumped on by noobs that say that I have a low post count, so I don't know what I'm talking about. I may not know what I'm talking about, but what the hell does a low post count have to do with it???!!!

HAHAHA! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.