Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently purchased a Bulgie Mak in great condition with 3 mags and a case for $250. I have added Pierce grips and had the slide molly-coated olive green. It looks BA.
I got to shoot it for the first time today as part of a CCW course.
I was shooting Winchester 95 gr FMJs.
The course required 36 shots, 12 each at 5, 10, and 15 feet. I grouped all 36 rounds
in under 5".
This is the single best pistol I've ever owned. I am in love.

·
Super Moderator
6,320 Posts
aus5tin - we've seen similar posts!

Hey, you must have paid through the nose for that Winchester. Google "9x18" and find a good internet vendor. There's lots of cheaper 9x18 out there. I'd post some vendor suggestions but I'm logged on a bit strangely right now. My home computer is down and I'm pirating off a neighbor's unsecured network.

Whow - who's that knocking at the door ....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, they were pretty expensive. I usually prefer the cheaper steel case ammos for all of my guns, but I needed non-steel core rounds and those were the only ones I could find in my town on short notice. They performed though.
I actually got a chance to hit the range again today. I was shooting Wolf 95 gr, the ones with the laquered steel cases. I had 3 stovepipe jams. I'm guessing it probably had to do with inconsistancies in the cheaper ammo or maybe the lacquered casings. Yesterday's accuracy was no fluke though. Similar groupings even with the different ammo.
I can already tell that I'll be a lifelong Mak owner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts