Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
(To be read in your best Don Pardo voice)

Mouser Boy... in defense of anything and anyone remotely anti-American and quick to give a half baked condescending insult... since he started trolling around here.

LOL,

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Wonderful generalization of Muslims...

Sounds like the arguments and rhetoric the KKK used against blacks..
Mauser,
Um, actually no, it doesn't.
How did you arrive at that comparison?
Hello, boys and girls, can you say "sensationalism?"

When we called the Japanese "japs" and the Germans "krauts," was it because we were all card carrying clan members, or was it because we were at war with them?

I'm pretty sure that blacks weren't bombing tall buildings, blowing up school children, etc., when the KKK was formed, and I don't think those are still in the KKK's criteria for hating blacks.
On the other hand, you've named yourself after a German rifle, so it may very well be that you and the Islamic faith have a shared interest in hating Jews.
After all, Jews have been hated in Germany and Europe long before Hitler came into power.
How's THAT for drawing a comparison?

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
I'm pretty sure that blacks weren't bombing tall buildings, blowing up school children, etc., when the KKK was formed, and I don't think those are still in the KKK's criteria for hating blacks.
There you go again. All Muslims are not blowing up buildings. Again, your statements just show the sheer arrogance and ignorance Americans have about Muslims and the Middle East.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
If they're not killing the ubiquitous "infidel" then they are not true Muslims, since BOTH of their fundamental texts (the Q'oran and the less-popular Haditha) advocate the "righteous man" carrying out jihad against the "infidel."

Just because they're less radical about it doesn't make their religion any less violent. Therefore the point stands.

·
Registered
14,763 Posts
A point here, the Klan was founded by ex-confederate officers for completely different reasons. It was later taken over by the bigots and the original members quit in disgust.
However your obnoxious statement reeks of hypocrisy and arrogance. Islam is a religion that DOES NOT TOLERATE any other religion. If you doubt that, just get caught with a bible in places like Saudi Arabia.

You say we are "ignorant" of islam? Well the muslims have been giving us a crash course in its "tolerance" in the past few years! You want to stick your head on a rug and your arse in the air five times a day? Fine with me, just don't try to convince me that the bombings and butchery of your crap religion are peaceful.

I find your quote of Ghandi amusing, considering that muslims murdered untold numbers of Hindus when India was partitioned.

Islam is simply the Nazi's with a different language. Hell, they even butcher each other because of something that happened a thousand years ago!

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
A point here, the Klan was founded by ex-confederate officers for completely different reasons. It was later taken over by the bigots and the original members quit in disgust.
What the hell? Please post a source that says the KKK was founded for humanitarian reasons....:rolleyes:

However your obnoxious statement reeks of hypocrisy and arrogance. Islam is a religion that DOES NOT TOLERATE any other religion. If you doubt that, just get caught with a bible in places like Saudi Arabia.
So does Christianity. The ones who started this war claim it is our Christian duty to remake the middle east and civilize the savages. Christianity says to go out and make others Christians.

You say we are "ignorant" of islam? Well the muslims have been giving us a crash course in its "tolerance" in the past few years! You want to stick your head on a rug and your arse in the air five times a day? Fine with me, just don't try to convince me that the bombings and butchery of your crap religion are peaceful.
http://www.amazon.com/Imperial-Hubris-West-Losing-Terror/dp/1574888498/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-5042986-4337452?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1190896621&sr=8-1

Read this please.

I find your quote of Ghandi amusing, considering that muslims murdered untold numbers of Hindus when India was partitioned.
I don't see how that is amusing.

Islam is simply the Nazi's with a different language. Hell, they even butcher each other because of something that happened a thousand years ago!
No it isn't. See this is exactly what I am saying! You do not have any perception of the Muslim world. And it is completely arrogant and completely ignorant of you to assume that your view of Islam is correct and that the Western world can "fix" the solution.

·
Silver Bullet member
36,346 Posts
Just more mauserbot hate America rantings.

The muslim world will be "fixed" when they adopt western commercial, moral and ethical practices.

The problem isn't Islam by itself, although its splintered nature and the severe problems with the structure and language of the Qur'an, plus the dubious provenance of much of the Hadith and conflicting religious rulings are contributors.

The real problems come from the various political preachers and politicians who have declared that various backward and repressive tribal customs are sanctioned by their religion. The lack of religious cohesion and any coherent doctrine in Islam enables them as they can always find an interpetation of Islamic doctrine or an authority to support them. They dont even have to deliberately ignore, as the KKK did, biblical injunctions about loving your neighbor, doing justly, or doing unto others.....

Muslims could live with Islam alone, but combined with their medieval tribal customs its kept them stagnant for 900 years.

·
Gold Bulllet Member
2,388 Posts
Eyes Wide Closed.

A book that may just give these raghead and liberal huggers the jolt they need is "SAUDI BABYLON" by Mark Hollingsworth and Sandy Mitchell. Powerful stuff regarding this disgusting mess that is only going to get worse. People are too quick to forget. chester.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Just more mauserbot hate America rantings.
oh Jesus.... You are in lock step with Goering..."Denounce dissent for lack of patriotism". You use a common administration tactic, "with us or against us".
You sir are unamerican for endorsing this mindless hate speech against Muslims and the blanket generalization you accept for all Muslims.

The muslim world will be "fixed" when they adopt western commercial, moral and ethical practices.
EPIC FAIL.

You still don't get it. You are blinded by your arrogance. Its really quite hilarious to watch the 29% crowd wallow around in their own filth.

The real problems come from the various political preachers and politicians who have declared that various backward and repressive tribal customs are sanctioned by their religion. The lack of religious cohesion and any coherent doctrine in Islam enables them as they can always find an interpetation of Islamic doctrine or an authority to support them.
The real problems come from the politicians who preach that we need to remake the world by force and that a western solution can work on the Middle East problem. When you suggest that western ideas can fix Mid East problems you are flaunting your arrogance like a whore flaunts her body.

Muslims could live with Islam alone, but combined with their medieval tribal customs its kept them stagnant for 900 years.
Exactly..they've been doing this shit for 900 years and someone who they already have a negative opinion on (thats us by the way) is not going to change them by invading their countries and subverting their governments.

·
Silver Bullet member
12,931 Posts
LASTWORD...... er.... i mean mauserB. do you shoot or own any firearms? how about girls..... do you care for them, or is everything endoftheworld politics.... just wondering because i never see you on any of the other gun forums. you really should diversify.... unwind a little, heck, if you're anywhere near me i'd even let you blast some of my AK's or AR's. cheers.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
LASTWORD...... er.... i mean mauserB. do you shoot or own any firearms?
Yes. On the previous board (the one with all the problems, 2 boards ago) I had well over 1000 posts and 99.9% of them were about firearm collecting. I own the following: M48A, Enfield No4 Mk1 Fazakerly, No1 MkIII Ishapore, Swiss K31, M91/30, M44, M1 Garand and a Steyr M95. I also own a 9mm Kel-tec sub2000, A browning BPS 12 gauge and a ruger 10/22. I shoot pretty often atleast once or twice a month if not more.

how about girls..... do you care for them, or is everything endoftheworld politics....
Yes I do..when I find that special girl with a Ron Paul sign in one hand and a 1911 in the other I'll get on bended knee and propose right then and there. :D

if you're anywhere near me i'd even let you blast some of my AK's or AR's. cheers.
I live in North Carolina and I currently attend college in the western part of the state.\

You shouldn't be alarmed or worried that I talk about politics a lot and care what happens to this country. In fact, wouldn't you say thats the real problem with the youth in America? We don't participate or engage in politics. For the most part we are oblivious to what is going on. Ron Paul's campaign is changing that. I am especially alarmed at the $9,000,000,000,000 debt this country has accrued over the years. My generation is going to have to pay for it, unless something is done now. there is also the $50,000,000,000,000 in future obligations the government has made to the people through entitlements and welfare. That is the total household net worth of the United States, dumped right on the laps of folks my age. It cannot stand, the welfare-warfare state has to end and establishment/politics as usual has to end. The time is now. We have a man, we have a the opportunity and we have the obligation to change our government and country's direction.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s06YhQyv3w

·
Silver Bullet member
12,931 Posts
i knew you were still wet behind the ears, you must really be an icon there in college. your gun collection is a pretty good start, gotta give you credit, but take my advice, it's time for you to move up a notch, start buying some semi's.... an AK, sks, M1 carbine, cetme, and an AR if you can scrounge it. with your attitude on ploitics, you may not be able to buy those much longer and they really are a blast to shoot, not to mention the investment factor if our friend ronpaul loses. rockNroll is here to stay.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
an AK, sks, M1 carbine, cetme, and an AR
Not really a fan of AKs or ARs, SKS only holds 10 rounds and is fed by stripper and ammo for CETME is too expensive. :(

If I wanted another semi-auto it would have to be a Hakim or a FN-49.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Please raise your hand if you want to live under Islamic law. (my hand is down as it is holding a ham sandwich)

I am not a religious, but I would rather fight and die than live under Islamic law under ANY circumstance.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
Please raise your hand if you want to live under Islamic law. (my hand is down as it is holding a ham sandwich)

I am not a religious, but I would rather fight and die than live under Islamic law under ANY circumstance.
You are not going to live under Islamic law that violates this country's Constitution and will never happen. This country is no where near heading that direction. Islamic terrorism is not an existential threat. It is not the Soviet Union. You mean to tell me I have to be afraid of some asshole in a cave just as much as some assholes in Moscow aiming 40,000 nuclear weapons at my head? I think I have much more to fear from the later.
The government has been eroding your freedoms, not the terrorists. Again, we fail to understand their motivation and intentions. They don't attack us because we are rich and free, they attack us because of what we have done.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1834249/posts

If you'd rather fight and die then why aren't you over their now? Its easy to say that but when the bullet flies over your heard, I guarantee you you'd be scared shit less, as most men are when they first enter into combat. Any combat veteran will tell you that.

I am not a middle east expert. I have somewhat of an understanding of why these people have attacked us because I listen to people that make it their life's work to study these kinds of things. People like Michael Scheuer the former head of the CIA's Bin Laden unit. Who authored this book:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/103-5042986-4337452?initialSearch=1&url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=Imperial+Hubris&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

1 - 20 of 32 Posts