Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I mostly stick to k98s and combat helmets, but my close friend wants more of a smaller but yet historical item which is rare, so missing the Show of Shows and having a dead line I found this site and I'm seeing if anyone has any experience with this site and if the items look legitimate.....

Thanks again

·
Registered
3 Posts
No direct experience with this web vendor. Looked at the prices and they are definitely on the high end, retail +. I had a good experience with http://treasurebunker.com/ out of Scotland for a higher end item. Communications were great and they have a lifetime guarantee of authenticity for their stuff. One bit of advice and I am sure you have heard before; "Never buy the story, buy the item". Cheers from So Cal.

·
Premium Member
3,137 Posts
No direct experience with this web vendor. Looked at the prices and they are definitely on the high end, retail +. I had a good experience with http://treasurebunker.com/ out of Scotland for a higher end item. Communications were great and they have a lifetime guarantee of authenticity for their stuff. One bit of advice and I am sure you have heard before; "Never buy the story, buy the item". Cheers from So Cal.

Will have to check it out, but I'm pretty sure I know the owner's son-in-law. Very nice person and he and his father in law sell together at times.

·
Banned
6,846 Posts
I guess I have no idea why anyone in their right mind would want something that belonged to that IDIOT, Hitler. He killed so many people and destroyed Germany forever. You can't look at a German and hear them speak without thinking of the TR. Someone said, a few years ago, that there was a Hotel in Dallas called The Adolfus . Silverware was labeled "AH" . How much of that crap was pawned off as bozo's ,is unknown. Combat stuff is one thing but political and Hitler are another. I knew too many GI's who saw what that jackass did, not only to others but his own people. That and I wish I could get half as much for my combat stuff. Just MHO, B

·
Banned
7,237 Posts
High prices but I would love to have that B24 "steering wheel".
My wife's dad was a left waist gunner in one which was also shot to hell and he was the sole survivor of the crash landing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.