Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Copper Bullet member
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yeah... I got saddled with a fake type 30, and paid a full $75 for it. I should've seen it coming when the pawnshop owner took $75 for what seemed like a $120ish Tokyo Kokura bayo, but I'm new to the Arisaka and extremely new to the bayonets so I fell prey to the "Oh look, three circles, it must be the real thing" thought process. Now the question is: what kind of price could I possibly get for this accursed thing? Also, is there any way in hell that I can force this onto my T99 w/o damaging the rifle?

· Copper Bullet member
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah the whole cow manure burying thing makes me want to wash it heavily. I'm probably gonna go out back and blow it to hell once I find enough explosives to adequately express my hatred at being scammed. Incidentally, I have been skewering useless inanimate objects with it, and also scaring the life out of some people I know by running the dull blade over my wrists and screaming as though I was dying. A really evil move, but fun nonetheless.

· Copper Bullet member
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will never tell anyone that this bayonet is anything other than what it really is. I absolutely hate that I got screwed like this, but I guess I hope the pawnshop owner did good with the money. I've got it for sale on the standard trader with double disclaimer that it's a repro and will not fit the type 99. I also made note that it's being sold only as a curiosity, not a functioning bayonet. I'd like to get an SKS magazine out of it or something useful at the very least, but I think I'll be stuck with this accursed POS for good. Might even sell it on EBay like yall suggested.
"Haunted Bayonet! Cursed by the soul of Barrack Obama! Warning, will destroy your second amendment rights and rip up any firearm licenses you happen to store near it!"

· Copper Bullet member
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Heh, thanks 03man, but I got a trade offer yesterday that I accepted. Got 2 boxes of Norinco 7.62x39 ammo, which I've been interested in getting for a while now. So I guess it wasn't as bad as it could've been. Thanks for the offer though man.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.