Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Gold Bullet Member
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. Just thought I would post a few pictures showing that the PU Snioer is alive and well in other countires.

Enjoy........

Regards, ARG

·
Registered
301 Posts
very cool. I rember a picture during the Kosovo war that showed a T34/85 and crew and one of an arms cache that had a couple of DPs and browning .30 cals.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
It seems that these guys are enjoing their R-guns MN sniper rifle...:D
Does anyone know how are the shipping cost to Afganistan and Northern Iraq?:D:D:D

Just kidding...

Really, I hope that these were poor shooters and they didn't knew how to sight their rifle...
and that no one soldier was KIA by one of these bad guys.

Best regards.

·
Gold Bullet member
1,539 Posts
Alb,

As mentioned in the title, I think these are Kurdish fighters. If so, they would be considered "friendlies" by US and coalition troops.

Hopefully these guys shoot straight when terrorists from Iran and Syria, etc are in their sights!

T

·
Gold Bullet Member
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
On the last pic the sniper is wearing what looks like a Bren mag pouch with fully loaded Bren mags. Could be AK mags.....

Anyone else care to comment on the leather mag pouch and harness?

Regards, ARG

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I've seen horsemen (Kazakz) in Georgia armed with SVT40s, last time I was there about 1998.
(No not that Georgia with the peaches and Bubba Cola, the OTHER Georgia).

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Alamocity, thanks for the informations.
If i'm wrong I'm sorry.

I can remember some propaganda pics taken in Iraq with lot of bad guys armed with AK rifles, but one carried a PPSH 41!!

·
Registered
628 Posts
One of the reasons 7.62x54r ammo is skyrocketing.

The US Dept of Defense is outbidding all the surplus buyers for the worlds surplus ammo & shipping it to the middle east for the war effort.

Kind of stinks.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I like it as long as US forces are on the safe side of the scope.

·
Registered
4,699 Posts
There is no safe side over there.A boyhood friend of mine was murdered in Kurdistan in 1999,some body shot him for no reason other than he was in the wrong place and was a westerner.

·
Registered
237 Posts
It seems that these guys are enjoing their R-guns MN sniper rifle...:D
Does anyone know how are the shipping cost to Afganistan and Northern Iraq?:D:D:D

Just kidding...

Really, I hope that these were poor shooters and they didn't knew how to sight their rifle...
and that no one soldier was KIA by one of these bad guys.

Best regards.

Actually, these are the good guys. They've been fighting alongside the US since we entered Iraq.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts