Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ready to buy a PSL and have looked at my local store who has them with scope and four mags and pouch. I think its around 750 plus tax for the kit. I was wondering if anyone knows where to get one cheaper, I will have to pay shipping and ffl transfer if I order so the numbers is what I am looking at if all else is equal.

I have a russian nite vision scope that I purchased from a fellow of this board from Finland and wanted to ask if it will fit the PSL or do I need a new rail? Thanks for any and all replies.

·
Platinum Bullet Member
41,381 Posts
Got mine from Aim just a week ago. If you love these boards, buy from a sponser like them. I think with the buying price, shipping, and the transfer fee, I have no more than $600 in the whole thing

Aim's gun is nice, really nice. I haven't ahsd it to the range yet, but it really seems nice. Didn't care for their scope they attached with it. Used is a loosely used term here, it's really in rough shape. And the crosshairs/rangefinder are so faded they are almost unreadable. This was not an issue with me, as I plan on putting an 8x scope on it sometime. But I thought I'd mention it.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
One thing to bear in mind; being able to actually inspect a rifle before the purchase is worth quite a bit. With the issues some have posted, lately, you might want to buy THAT rifle, if it's a good one...I'm not trying to take anything away from our Sponsors. I would go with them, if it's not important to you to inspect it first.

·
Registered
91 Posts
If you can check for cants and any other issues and the gun looks clean and without problems I would buy from your shop. If this means nothing to you then order from AIM or J&G. I have ordered guns from both.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.