Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I filed down the weld and removed the muzzle break because it was way too loud, hurt even with earplugs on. I want to buy a muzzle nut to put over it but would it be in violation of 922r since I removed it and made the threads available again? I dont have the tools to weld it back on and I mainly just want the nut to protect the threads. Ran almost 1000 rounds of light ball in the past week and love it with no problems. Am looking into the 8x42d from Kalinka.

·
Gold Bullet member
4,042 Posts
Hoo boy...I believe the muzzle nut is considered a muzzle device. However...the PSL only has a 10 round magazine and I'm certain that 922r does not apply to this rifle. You should be just fine with whatever you put on the muzzle.

Edit: 1,000 rounds? it sounds like you are enjoying the heck out of it :)

Keith

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally took it out today, two shots got me the first one, another 3 followed suit soon after. Straight through the middle of the ears and out the nose, just missed the tongue..First animal taken with it, I'm happy with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.