Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This will be the first in a series of AK-pattern rifles built from comm bloc kits. This series of kits will be completed with PSA's chrome-lined barrels and will use US receivers with Russian markings. PSA will include an optic rail mount on the receiver.

ETA: Link to actual product that I should have included in the first place.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Damn those look nice! I paid a million-billion dollars for my JRA built '69 Izzy.

I saw Atlantic Firearms was recently offering PSA-built (I think) Romy AK's... as of last week.

·
Registered
100 Posts
PSA is good at making announcements, not so good at getting product out. I think a lot of people are still waiting on the Krinkov and MP5 clones that were announced years ago.

·
Registered
320 Posts
They brought the Romanian kits out with relative little fanfare, so it won’t be that much harder to put a Russian kit together I would think. Availability will just be more scare I’d imagine

·
Silver Bullet member
1,854 Posts
look forward to being able to get a "classic" look AK that is a quality build. my z pap with "modern" furniture is great but still like the original appearance. PSA does good work but,as said,getting stuff out and having it stay available has been an issue with them.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was thinking of getting one, but I’ll definitely have to replace that funky looking ALG trigger.

·
Registered
6,769 Posts
I was thinking of getting one, but I’ll definitely have to replace that funky looking ALG trigger.
yeah, don't know why they went with that kind of hokey looking trigger.........unless they got them for super uber cheap from the manufacturer, which might be the case

·
Premium Member
11,864 Posts
yeah, don't know why they went with that kind of hokey looking trigger.........unless they got them for super uber cheap from the manufacturer, which might be the case
Like the added scope rail its what today's 'operators' want.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,864 Posts
1900 bucks? I'm just fine with my 700 dollar Hungarian.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
Yeah.....I would be in at maybe 1200. Almost thought about approaching wife..... be t not tat that price. Have a gorgeous two rivers arms m70b1 that's just fine.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can anyone identify that flag behind them? Is that just a PSA logo flag they created themselves? I wouldn't mind having one of those!

A-ha! I found it on their website.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts