Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
105,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These folks patiently worked with me for a period of eight years to determine what caused a "now it will, now it won't" on again, off again, problem with my M 35P Oehler chronograph.During that period they took my unit back three times, checked it, test ran it and returned it no charge. They loaned me replacement components to try in the field and refused all offers to let me pay them even the shipping charges. The problem was finally identified as the angle of the morning sun during a particular space of time creating a reflected glint off the projectile that blinded one sky screen. Since everything had to be exactly perfect for the event to happen, it was extremely difficult to identify. At no time did anyone at Oehler ever question the credibility of my complaint, the length of time I had owned the unit, or indicate the least hesitancy to do anything they could to help. They are an unusual group of folks who don't just talk quality, they live by it. My gratitude and deep respect to the folks at Oehler Research and in particular to James Bohls.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts