Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had to reset my password and all the posts from the past few days are missing. I show 0 posts again and I am missing all pm's from the past week.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I just had to reset my password and all the posts from the past few days are missing. I show 0 posts again and I am missing all pm's from the past week.
new forum software. :) It is explained in one of the other subforums by Vic or one of the other admins/mods. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought the new software was done weeks ago. I had some posts and pm's on the new board and even read a new pm this morning. This afternoon it is gone as well as any posts I made since the new forum started weeks ago.

·
Administrator
7,041 Posts
VBulletin is our new forum software. It was changed on Friday night, because there were too many problems with that software that was in existence for a month or so. There were many messages of warning that this would change, but not everyone can read every message.

Review the Announcement on top of the page to retrieve old posts:

http://forums.gunboards.com/announcement.php?f=46

For the forum that only lasted a month or so, you have some 24 hours or less to retrieve your posts. For the previous forum (that went back to 2003) you'll have a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks NB. I guess I was a littlle confused and missed the announcement. I can't seem to get to the site with the last months worth of posts but I guess It really doesn't matter at this point.

·
Administrator
7,041 Posts
Oh - I guess read somewhere that it was already pulled. The good news is that short-term experiment, that cost the owners a couple years of their lives, is over. VBulletin is used by many the large forum. I think we're finally settled in on a long term solution.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts