Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every second time I try to post or to look a a post or to open the forum I get the message "database error". Is it my computer or did I fall into an update or something like?

·
Registered
343 Posts
same thing here brother

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
23,298 Posts
Somebody must have rebooted the system about 10:00 AM this morning. It has been haywire since yesterday afternoon.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Something was going wrong as early as yesterday morning. When I would click to open a thread, the message at the bottom would read "Done", yet the screen was blank. DDR

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Seems to be working now. Let's hope it holds up. Tried for some time to get in myself, earlier.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Same thing here yesterday, would say done but nothing loaded. This morning( 8 ish est)was getting the error database message . seems ok now.
just to let someone know.

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
We had a piece of hardrive equipment (RAID drive) fail and needed to be replaced this weekend. We finally got it replaced this am and rebooted and are back to normal. That was nice eh? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
343 Posts
thanks for the fix I was going through the DT'S

·
Platinum Bullet member
2,096 Posts
Thanks for fixing it Vic. I thought that all these thunderstorms we've been having screwed my computers up somehow.

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet Member
9,359 Posts
I feel better..........I thought it was a hint someone here was tired of me ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts