Gunboards Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
100,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Looking like the Demonrats will take BOTH Georgia Senate seats. If that works out, not going to be good. 'nuff said.

2. Protesters claiming to be Trump supporters have apparently disrupted Congress and invaded the Capitol Building. This is going to cause significant trouble, and indeed alienate and anger people normally on "our" side. This is bad.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Have to believe this will be the last time we see this happen....Imagine future security measures implemented to keep persons from entering the White House grounds and building....Bodes

·
Gold Bullet Member and Noted Curmudgeon
100,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Listening to on-going news reports. NOT good, maybe even worse than initial reaction.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
The entire process started stacked..... Pelosi stated only 11 Reps could be on te floor due to Covid concerns and the rest had to sit off the floor(where they cannot voice their opposition to the count) This pales in comparison to Two days ago when she allowed someone with Covid to be on the floor incase she needed their vote.....

Its a shame I have to see tis on TV and its a phenominal sight but a very unfortunate One........

·
Diamond Bullet Member and the Revered Sir Jim
48,525 Posts
Listening to on-going news reports. NOT good, maybe even worse than initial reaction.
Bro Clyde, I bet the Ghost of Douglas MacArthur wants to clear them out like he did to Coxey's Army.

Reactions: daveccarlson

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
This protest has nothing to do with Democracy stolen, and everything to do with Trump stroking his ego and every American should be ashamed of it.

And this from someone who voted for Trump twice!
You have better ideas? I'm all ears. So far nothing worked - all "legal" challenges were dismissed. At what point enough is enough? On the other hand, BLM accomplished more with few weeks of rioting, looting and burning than with all the years they were "protesting". Monkey see Monkey do...People watch and learn.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
8,812 Posts
"Alienate the anger to our side."

Why is it the left can do whatever they want but we are always told to behave and take it up the ass with a "yes sir, please sir, thank you sir, may I have another?"

Reminds me of slaves being packed on a ship and being told "NOW NOW, be civil, be polite!".

I agree they will be coming for our guns now harder than ever. But that day was coming eventually anyways with this whole hands tied behind our back and a smile on our face approach.

I saw no cars burned, no police attacked, hell they even stayed within the little movie theater type partition ropes once they entered the building. That gets people saying "send them to jail." but when antifa pulls an innocent person from a car and beats them until they are unconscious there's nary a mouse fart from the same people condemning this?

I'm not seeing violence so I'm not going to freak out over this.

·
Registered
494 Posts
To people outside the country mail in voting, no ID, no poll watchers, rampant fraud this already is a 3rd world country printing trillions and the chinese will be foreclosing on biden
Not sure what the problem is with people peacefully touring the capital. It's as if royalty lives there and we are serfs. Their little vote procedure is mostly a joke anyhow, they should be introduced to a little fear like all the people who live in cities where democrats allow mobs to burn their houses down while they remain a protected class at $174K a year?
Because it's a 3rd world stacked deck, legal challenges were not allowed anywhere. When courts won't hear a case facts are not presented.
Capital police seemed completely unthreatened and everyone appeared respectful.
Some of you guys have no idea what you've given up....and what awaits you.

·
Administrator
9,550 Posts
You have better ideas? I'm all ears. So far nothing worked - all "legal" challenges were dismissed. At what point enough is enough? On the other hand, BLM accomplished more with few weeks of rioting, looting and burning than with all the years they were "protesting". Monkey see Monkey do...People watch and learn.

Did you ever consider Trump actually lost?

He was his own worst enemy, he did to himself what Hillary did in 2016, it wasn't a vote for Biden, it was a vote against Trump. Then what does he do for the Republicans in Georgia, he claims the election results are fraudulent, the vote is rigged, and you can't trust the system, rather than trying to support the 2 Republicans running for the Senate, the only govermental body that can stop Bidens anti 2A agenda.
It has never been about the election, its about his bruised ego.

Oh and using the excuse BLM and Antifa did it its ok is just weak.
In the end we all loose.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.