Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You'd think they would have come in in a larger quantity.....They did produce them right? Since aparently the yugo's have no interest in importing any number, maybe the hungarians will be next? Or is their some reason they cannot be imported?

·
Banned
10,840 Posts
I think it was small. The thing is, I do not know how long Hungary made them and remember there was the Hungarian Revolution of 1956, Soviets moved their own troops to suppress it and I am not sure how much they trusted Hungarians after that.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
hungarians were imported with 7.62x25 barrel and had a serial numbered xtra 9mm barrel..had hammer and sickle on one side and super 12 on the other..there are a few real military hungarians floating around..the yugos all went to canada

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, again, why no permits? I know, we are dealing witht he federal government: in fact, a country ALL ITS OWN-THE ATF. Still, makes no sense to allow from romania but not from yugoland. I understand, just makes no sense at all.

·
Silver Bullet member
32,030 Posts
well, again, why no permits? I know, we are dealing witht he federal government: in fact, a country ALL ITS OWN-THE ATF. Still, makes no sense to allow from romania but not from yugoland. I understand, just makes no sense at all.
Yugoslavia sorta kind of disintegrated in the 1990s (a lot of the Yugo SKSs actually came from Croatia and Bosnia) and after that Clinton was really not enthused about dealing with Milosovic, so Slobo went to Canada to sell stuff.

·
Administrator
3,333 Posts
no affiliation, but I am pretty sure that I saw last night on Randy Besslers gun list that he had a Hungarian Tokerov...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.