Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

· Gold Bullet member
6,253 Posts
Dossoronine, I tend to agree with the general sentiment here. Without bringback papers, vet's sworn statements or other evidence (photos etc), any post arsenal addition on a rifle, whether it be a flame thrower looking burn mark, a bullet hole or writings on the stock will only enhance the value to the person who believes in the prominence. If the buyer intends to sell at some later date, the prominence part should be discounted off of the sell value, because it now becomes second-hand info to the next buyer and it becomes a tough sell. But if you really like it and believe in it, you shouldn't care.

· Gold Bullet member
6,253 Posts
Okay Doss-o-ronine, I'll have some "flattened frog" brand dried squid with your name on it at Pheonix. I'll even go one further and bring a bagful where you can have the thrill of finding real dried squids from the dried toads I scraped off my driveway and included in the bag.

1 - 3 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.