Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Platinum Bullet member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked into buying my first Japanese pistol today. A type 94, Date 16.9, serial 20190. 2 unmatched magazines and a holster. Pistol in about 80% condition and supposed to be all matching. I couldn't take it apart so not sure about the matching parts. Asking $450.00. Is that a decent price? Seller said he also has a Type 14, and 2 rifles that I may get to see. Thanks, Chip

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I looked into buying my first Japanese pistol today. A type 94, Date 16.9, serial 20190. 2 unmatched magazines and a holster. Pistol in about 80% condition and supposed to be all matching. I couldn't take it apart so not sure about the matching parts. Asking $450.00. Is that a decent price? Seller said he also has a Type 14, and 2 rifles that I may get to see. Thanks, Chip
If it's an original holster, I would say that is good. If not, then it seems just okay. A reproduction holster is $45, and figure an extra mag is about $75. I'm still working on keeping track of market prices, so we will see what the others say.

·
Gold Bullet Member
3,425 Posts
Hello Chip8084 :

Considering the newly found popularity of the "ugly duckling" since the Iwo movies came out, 450 is a darn good price. Don't loose that seller as there may be another rose in that briar patch.
Vicasoto

1 - 4 of 4 Posts