Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I posted a few days ago, I picked up a No1 MkIII on the road for work. I've bumped into a gentleman who wants it.

Enfield
Sht LE
III

its got about 93% blue, excellent bore, volley sights/cutoff intact. All matching numbers.

About how much is it worth? I don't really want to get rid of it, but would like to know in case he makes me an offer I can't refuse....

·
Registered
159 Posts
" I don't really want to get rid of it,"

As I posted a few days ago, I picked up a No1 MkIII on the road for work. I've bumped into a gentleman who wants it.

Enfield
Sht LE
III

its got about 93% blue, excellent bore, volley sights/cutoff intact. All matching numbers.

About how much is it worth? I don't really want to get rid of it, but would like to know in case he makes me an offer I can't refuse....
" I don't really want to get rid of it," DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!! You will regret it! An you will never find another one. Now, selling to second from the collection or trading up is fine.
If you want what it's worth put it on Auctionarms or Gunbroker. See what they are selling for. If 100% correct, I'd pay $300-500. But thats me.
My 2¢
ATB

1 - 2 of 2 Posts