Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys!
What is the going price for like new SLR-100H (Bulgy Reciever/Hungarian parts kit). This was Milled Hungarian AK-47 with a parkerized finish. They were assembled by Gordon Technologies, Global Trades and one other company. These were sold back in 2000.
Also included in this deal is 6-7 E/G 30rd mags and 2 cases of Wolf 7.62x39mm.
I figure the AK is worth somewhere around $600 now. The ammo and mags I know the price of.
Thanks!

·
Diamond Bullet Member/Moderator
51,081 Posts
I'd say $600 is on the low end, I'd put the range at $600-800, we sold one for $695 in about 3 days at the shop.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I have to stop by at your shop as you sell CHEAP!!!
Do you have any milled AKs as of right now? I need few. Can you PM me what you have. Thanks.

I'd say $600 is on the low end, I'd put the range at $600-800, we sold one for $695 in about 3 days at the shop.

·
Diamond Bullet Member/Moderator
51,081 Posts
I have to stop by at your shop as you sell CHEAP!!!
Do you have any milled AKs as of right now? I need few. Can you PM me what you have. Thanks.
No milled AK's right now, we get them in but they move pretty fast as you can tell.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have been thinking of getting rid of mine also. I bought it in 2000 or early 2001. I'm not sure where the best place to sell it might be. Most likely I will post it on the sale forum once I get another digital camera.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts