Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,703 Posts
Depends on what is meant by "authentic". An truly authentic M91/30 PU WW II sniper just exactly as it was used in WW II and never refurbed would likely be $2K to $3K and up...but it is probably in a Soviet museum or attic somewhere. If by "authentic" you mean a totally genuine Soviet arsenal refurb from the post WW II era, maybe $800. to $1K. I do not use the word "authentic" to describe a resurrected ex-sniper - even if all of the parts are genuine because it never left an "authentic" Soviet arsenal in its present condition. It is cobbled up from original or replica parts. Not necessarily a bad thing, just not "authentic". DDR

· Registered
2,703 Posts
So is my most expensive one - an older import with no import marking. It is as "authentic" as I can afford right now. :eek: I also have a Century fake "SA" M91/30 sniper and a "reconstituted" "genuine" Yugo/Soviet M91/30 sniper. The new repros in the $350. range are supposed to be excellent shooters, I hear. DDR

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.