Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a gunshow today in Tucson - It was terrible. There were a few M44s, M38s and M91/30s for $150.00 each! The most pathetic thing on the table (which I have seen several times before) was a beat up M91 with new looking PU scope attached advertised as a "Russian Sniper".

The market has been flooded with "Repro" M91/30 Sniper Rifles. I don't know if people are afraid to buy "Snipers" advertised as authentic because of all the "Repros" on the market. I have not seen an authentic PU sniper on sale for a long time.

I purchased six authentic M91/30 snipers in 2000. I paid less than $600.00 for each of them at the time including tax, shipping and FFL fees. What does an authentic M91/30 PU go for these days?

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price Check for AUTHENTC PU MN/91/30 Sniper

Lenscrafter, The stocks of the PU Snipers being sold by R Guns for $800.00 seem to be pretty rough (as indicated by their pics). I have one in that condition. SARCO claimed it was the last PU they had in 2000 and they would not lower the price - the stock had the finnish rubbed off in several "streaks" - it looked like it was transported with another MN whose bolt rubbed against the PU Sniper. The other five of my PU Snipers (including two Tulas) are verrrrrry nice. I suppose they would sell on the high end.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.