Gunboards Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another night battling insomnia and I was perusing a few other boards and I came across this pic. I'm not sure if it's photoshopped, but it does look pretty real - and it scared the bejesus out of me. I dare you to find the Mosin in this picture.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

That has to be the UGLIEST abomination I've ever seen...

·
Gold Bullet member
549 Posts
:eek:

regards....roger

·
Registered
582 Posts
If that isn't photo shopped, I hope that guy has that registered as a SBR as it does not look as though there is 16" of barrel remaining there...
(it does look as though it has an angled style compensator cut into the barrel so it may take some of the "thump" out of it - but I think I'd pass on it) :cool:

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
69,377 Posts
Is that a scope on it ??

With that barrel length is a scope necessary ??

·
Registered
682 Posts
Bubba's gonna learn his lesson about "makin them old rifles into purtty new sportin' rifles" :D
The kick on a full length, original stocked mosin is managable at best (for a teenager). That thing probably weighs half of that (even with Bubba's little fantasy mosin attachments). Hello dislocated shoulder :)

·
Registered
682 Posts
I'll be surprised if the telescoping stock doesn't give out with the recoil!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
That must be the SWAT issue version of the Mosin-Nagant. lol No seriously that has to be photoshopped or someone was in a bad mood when they done that, what a waste.

·
Registered
29 Posts
It is not Photoshoped, I have fired that gun. There is no real recoil, there is a big fireball and your sinises feel it. It looks scary to shoot but after one shot you find it is fun to shoot.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.