Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I about have this system figured out and I like it. One thing that is puzzling me is that we don't appear to have the capability of posting photos/images from our own computer directories and have to use a photo hosting service. I am using Photobucket, so haven't had any problems with the actual posting process, but did I miss something? I have my controls set on the standard editing option because my home computer is running on Windows 2000, and WYSIWYG is just a little too much for my obviously obsolete computer. Is there any provision in any operating system for posting photos directly from our own computers?

·
Administrator
19,254 Posts
Use the attachhment option for posting pictures from your PC. Its the little paperclip on the full reply editor or with the go advanced button pushed. You need to get XP or better my freind. Your almost 10 years behind the curve.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Vic - yup, trying to catch up as fast as I can:eek:

·
Registered
87 Posts
When I try t0 upload a pic it says my file size is too large. Is there anything I can do to make the file smaller so I can upload? Im new at this.

·
Administrator
19,254 Posts
Use a photo editing software like Adobe or paintshop pro or a host of others-many free. Then make them 72 dpi and no bigger than say 8x5" and your fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts