Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about when you add a post from the old Forum you put the date of the old post in the title..Like (Japanese sniper bolt 5/04) So we can keep track of old and new posts.
David Franchi

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
What do you guys think about when you add a post from the old Forum you put the date of the old post in the title..Like (Japanese sniper bolt 5/04) So we can keep track of old and new posts.
David Franchi

Or, if possible under the new format, place the old posts, research requests, and other stickys into distinct categories, all of which are separated by hard boundary lines in order to differentiate between these special topics and current postings.

C/

·
Silver Bullet member
15,572 Posts
Hi Guys,
My take on the old, old posts being brought forward by Raym, is that they are just that, old posts. I am locking each one and they will eventually find there way to the nether regions of these boards, accessable by searching, but not showing up to 'bother' anyone.

They are no different than the first, now old, posts on these new boards, add the fact that you can't post to them and they will sink fast.

CW has asked me to open the 'Damaged Arisaka' thread for some pictures he has.
I can do this with any old posts you want to continue.

Just let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts