Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted that I'd take one on this add below, but I also put a post on that these items are not as described.....
They are being sold as Soviet, and in fact they are Polish. It got deleted for a rule violation, what is the right way to do this then? I still want my item but other buyers may not know? What is protocol?

·
Administrator
9,547 Posts
5. COMMENTS AND CHIT CHAT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
This is not a discussion board and is not to be used as one. Possible reasons for unwanted chit chat:
A. Asking price - If you do not like an individual’s asking price, it is not your place to post that the price is too high. Use the Report the post “triangular shaped icon in the lower left corner of the posting” to send the posting to the Trader Moderators. The problem will be fixed. This is one of the many reasons for the post-reporting feature. Do not comment.
B. Seller does not know the items value - there are forums to help them out. Use the Report the post “triangular shaped icon in the lower left corner of the posting” to send the posting to the Trader Moderators. The problem will be fixed. This is one of the many reasons for the post-reporting feature. Do not comment.
C. Seller does not have a price listed – Use the Report the post “triangular shaped icon in the lower left corner of the posting” to send the posting to the Trader Moderators. The problem will be fixed. This is one of the many reasons for the post-reporting feature. Do not comment.
D. Seller does not know the item is a fake, “humped” rebuilt/reconditioned non original or condition different than posted. Use the Report the post “triangular shaped icon in the lower left corner of the posting” to send the posting to the Trader Moderators. The problem will be fixed. This is one of the many reasons for the post-reporting feature. Do not comment.
E. Commenting because you cannot help yourself or cannot resist the urge - Send them a PM or e-mail.

·
Silver Bullet member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is not a discussion board and is not to be used as one. Possible reasons for unwanted chit chat:
A. Asking price - If you do not like an individual’s asking price, it is not your place to post that the price is too high. Use the Report the post “triangular shaped icon in the lower left corner of the posting” to send the posting to the Trader Moderators. The problem will be fixed. This is one of the many reasons for the post-reporting feature. Do not comment.
B. Seller does not know the items value - there are forums to help them out. Use the Report the post “triangular shaped icon in the lower left corner of the posting” to send the posting to the Trader Moderators. The problem will be fixed. This is one of the many reasons for the post-reporting feature. Do not comment.
C. Seller does not have a price listed – Use the Report the post “triangular shaped icon in the lower left corner of the posting” to send the posting to the Trader Moderators. The problem will be fixed. This is one of the many reasons for the post-reporting feature. Do not comment.
D. Seller does not know the item is a fake, “humped” rebuilt/reconditioned non original or condition different than posted. Use the Report the post “triangular shaped icon in the lower left corner of the posting” to send the posting to the Trader Moderators. The problem will be fixed. This is one of the many reasons for the post-reporting feature. Do not comment.
E. Commenting because you cannot help yourself or cannot resist the urge - Send them a PM or e-mail.
Great info, just trying to save him some hate mail and returns, but good to know this is protocol, I don't care so I'm not going to report, I sent him a note, up to him to change it, thank you for the pointers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.