Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Copper Bullet member
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260547977266&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:CA:1123

I've been doing some shopping for Bren accessories (have to have enough accessories ready for when she's up and running), and I stumbled onto this one, couldn't resist buying it because I never see Bren pouches around here, but it came with a pair of other pouches (the khaki canvas things) that I can't figure out. Has anyone seen anything like those before??

A friend of mine mentioned they might be earlier style Bren tool pouches, hence why I posted the question here (I figure there's probably someone here that'll recognize them)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm going to toss a guess out, and based on where the auction is listed - I figure the smaller pouches could be for the 7.62mm Canadian FAL (C1A1 to be exact). Just looks like the correct period material and about the right size for the 20 rd. mags from what I can recall.

·
Gold Bullet member
801 Posts
the green one is for the L1A1 rifle. the other 2 are bren but not WW2 they are the later 7.62 bren type.
the earlier ones had a different way of fastening the top shut

1 - 5 of 5 Posts