Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name is Gar6. He has been commenting on posts in the WTB section saying someone has what the buyer wants and sends along an email address. I have gathered a two different ones. They are listed below:

- [email protected]
- [email protected]

I have reason to believe he is a scammer as he only joined two days ago and all five of his posts have been along these lines:

"i know someone that has this for sale. you can email him at -------------------"

·
Gold Bullet Member/Moderator
25,307 Posts
This is an issue for sure.

Name is Gar6. He has been commenting on posts in the WTB section saying someone has what the buyer wants and sends along an email address. I have gathered a two different ones. They are listed below:

- [email protected]
- [email protected]

I have reason to believe he is a scammer as he only joined two days ago and all five of his posts have been along these lines:

"i know someone that has this for sale. you can email him at -------------------"

·
Registered
12 Posts
Someone also with the user name davidgrg just contacted me from the wtb section in reguards to a pkm and it's fake. Please be aware.

·
Super Moderator
6,432 Posts
Someone also with the user name davidgrg just contacted me from the wtb section in reguards to a pkm and it's fake. Please be aware.

Thanks for the heads up sir, he is history.

Regards
MT

·
Registered
48 Posts
I was also contacted by a "gary." Email is [email protected]. this is ADVANCED scamming too lmao. He sent an email claiming to be selling a vz24 sniper with repo scope mount and scope for $280. Sent me a bunch of photos that turned up no results when I reverse image searched them, then I asked him if he could take am addition photo of the gun with a spoon next to it, to prove he actually haf the gun. He sent me this, but the other photo was in his first email. This man photoshopped a spoon into one of the previous photos lmao, he even added a shade effect to make it appear as though the spoon was casting a shadow. Like this is just too much effort for human garbage lmao.

Attachments

·
Silver Bullet member
48,728 Posts
Spoons real, gun matches posing matching same position to wood grain...another give away!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts