Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a line on a ASTRA 600 43, port navy contract pistol. In decent shape, bore is excellent, has one mag. Has one spot of light pitting up next to muzzle. Has the black plastic grips.

Asking price is $350, but he is a bit flexible, owners says he has had it since the 60's, and it shoots great, never had any trouble with it.

I have a decent Star collection, and do not own any astras, so I might jump on this, should I find the ATM tonight, and buy it??;)

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
$350 is a good price for one of the Portuguese contract guns if in "decent" shape with original grips and mags. Of course "decent" is a bit subjective. The grips for the Portugal contract were plastic. If the guy takes $300 for it so much better.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$350 is a good price for one of the Portuguese contract guns if in "decent" shape with original grips and mags. Of course "decent" is a bit subjective. The grips for the Portugal contract were plastic. If the guy takes $300 for it so much better.

Grips are the black plastic Astra grips. The mag with it is not numbered, but it has the Astra stamp on it.

I told the guy I'd be back to talk "turkey" later. I haven't made any money at this show yet so, it might set me in the hole.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Guy will do $325. I offered $300 in cash, and he countered $325. I don't know think I'll sleep on it.;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.