Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
scored this at a local show today,this rifle is awsome if i say so myself,lol

are the National Match Poly Techs a Legend,or are they another class as a Legend

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I've got serial number 00088. Lighter wood. Shoots great, for an AK. Wish there was something that fit that funny wedge shaped thing riveted to the left side....

·
Registered
476 Posts
you guys don't mind if I sit here a drool a little?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
When these first came to the US, I was told a scope mount was soon to follow. I've never seen or heard of one that would fit that piece. Anybody know different? I shot a DCM match with mine, back when! The guy with the 30/30 next to me didn't get it. Until we compared targets, that is!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol,i missed it on my first trip around the tables,and i was about to leave and seen a buddy from a local shop we kick it in ,and decided to do another slow trip around while shooting the breeze with him

then i seen it,and started the drooling myself,and looked over and my buddy is just grinning,i laughed and said this rifle is getting me half chubbed up,he lost it and asked how much and at this point i hadnt even got that far yet,and told him the tag said $1,200,he cringed and i said its a milled receiver and it says national match

hes more into US stuff and doesnt know much about AK's,and ive only recently this yeardeveloped the passion,but i have two other Poly's so knew at worse case scenerio i might be over paying a bit

asked the fella is this the best he can do and he said he would take $1,100 OTD ,and i said lets do the paperwork before i change my mind,lol

i had just laid some dough out for a nice BYF 43 K98 earlier in the morning

·
Platinum Bullet member
3,362 Posts
The three Chinese characters on the side of the receiver of your rifle in the fourth photo of your post translate to " Precision Degree Gun"

Here are the same characters on the side of a SKS rifle.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks Jimmy,i had read that last night while doing some digging on the rifle,but admittedly hadnt put it together as the same characture's on the chicom sks's i have,thats pretty neat,guess it didnt register because they are horizontal on the sks's and vertical on the ak

1 - 11 of 11 Posts