Gunboards Forums banner

Do you want selected old posts moved to the new board?

• Yeap

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Don't give a....

Votes: 2 7.1%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been hearing from those for and those against the old posts.
Thought I would put it up for a vote!
Vote early and Vote often. To make sure that the vote is fair votes from the southern states count twice and those from Californians don't count at all!

·
Gold Bullet member
6,110 Posts
I'm from the new State of North California so please count in my vote. My humble vote is "for" bringing in the old posts.
The old posts has valuable info that should not die in cyber space, and you are doing a fantastic favor to the community by resurrecting them. Besides, it's easy to spot your resurrections by looking at the style of your titles, hence easy for party poops like Walking Eagle to steer away from 'em if he don't wan't to read it.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK! Californians votes will count. :)

·
Gold Bullet member
3,255 Posts
Hey, us Kalifornian Inmates have enough trouble having our voices heard in our own state, so don't supress us here! ;)

·
Diamond Member
883 Posts
Like Edokko and many other "North Californians," I don't contenance much of the shenanigans which occurs in the Golden State. In fact, many who live in the far north of Kalifornia (and Southern Oregon) have, for the past 100 years, advocated for the formation of the State of Jefferson. CW's "trouble with having our voices heard" comment has a lot of validity. While it will probably never come to pass, most any sort of a divorce with the southern half of this state would have my vote.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts