Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know someone who has a few cans of Polish 1950s production 7.62x54R. They are 440 round cans. Does anyone know much about Polish from the 1950s, all I have ever seen was 1970-1985 give or take a few years.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I shot some today it was 1978 very good no duds of click-Bangs very accurat stuff. I dont think I have seen older polish dose it have the silver tip? And what is the bullet core lead of steel? And what is the can like green spam or the galv steel? Or something different.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The cans are unpainted metal like the hungarian heavy ball. They are sealed and the writing is very hard to make out any letters or numbers and he said he didn't want to open them. I've shot the 70s silver tip and its great, I think I'll roll the dice on them at $70 a can it will be fun to try something new.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I have some 50s Hung LB with a lead core with the old type galvy can. It has the same hard to read HS just like the 70s polish. If its Hung or polish they are both very good ammo. Price is high. But if you need some I say get it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts