Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Silver Bullet member
12,927 Posts
can't tell for sure, but looks like a FN logo on the grip. so it's probably a 25 FN, or baby browning. probably worth near the asking .

·
Silver Bullet member
12,927 Posts
brpwning 1905/ PSP25

google browning 1905. here's a pic of mine, a FN PSP25, updated without the lemon squeazer.:) also, mine is nickel/chrome or whatever. totally fine little companian.

Attachments

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
23,298 Posts
Spanish made, Thomas Urizar (Dragon motif on grips was their trade mark) proofs on left side of frame (rampant lion, P.V.) place it at 1925 to 1926 manufacture date. Price is about right for that good of condition.

·
Silver Bullet member
12,927 Posts
is it a 25, and is the barrel ported? what that cut in the barrel? must be a copy of the browning, profile looks the same.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spanish made, Thomas Urizar (Dragon motif on grips was their trade mark) proofs on left side of frame (rampant lion, P.V.) place it at 1925 to 1926 manufacture date. Price is about right for that good of condition.
So, Bob, is it a decent little gun, or not so much. I was looking at a keltec, but I have a soft spot for the old c and r guns.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
23,298 Posts
The flutes in the end of the barrel are a typical Spanish design.

Thomas Urizar was a fairly decent manufacturer, and much better than a lot of the small Basque firms in operation at that time. However, it is always hit or miss buying a handgun - you never know how it will function until you shoot it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts