1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
13,126 Posts
👍

·
Registered
12 Posts
Seems very well done, they even have a few handguns in the bottom of the picture. Including even a lesser know pistol like the Unique Model 17, very nice. I just picked up an RR51, basically the model 17 "Kriegsmodell" except slightly different grips, and obviously without the Waffenampt. But for a quarter of the price I won't complain!

Thanks for sharing your picture from this museum!

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 4008187
These are at a museum in Huntsville Alabama. I posted them as part of another thread but here ya go.

View attachment 4008186
View attachment 4008185
I recently acquired a ac G43 ser#4289 all matching including stock with silver metal butt access plate. Original damaged sling. Mechanically sound. Has one mag with "waffen" proof and ayc k43. Seller said relative brought home
the gun. Someone marked bottom of stock 6/1/45. Mine is a light wood with a nick or two. any info as far as value would be appreciated.

·
Gold Bullet member
13,126 Posts
I recently acquired a ac G43 ser#4289 all matching including stock with silver metal butt access plate. Original damaged sling. Mechanically sound. Has one mag with "waffen" proof and ayc k43. Seller said relative brought home
the gun. Someone marked bottom of stock 6/1/45. Mine is a light wood with a nick or two. any info as far as value would be appreciated.
Without good photos and a detailed description it’s simply impossible to provide you with a reliable valuation. The membership will be glad to help you if you give us more.

And welcome to the forum!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts