Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the TT-33 I won on Auction Arms arrived today. This is my first one and I like it so far. Its a 1941 Tula; no added safety and no import marks as far as I can tell. (still need to detail strip it) All I did today was wipe it down a bit; still need to do a full disassebly. Blue is pretty worn and she had some light pitting in places. Frame and slide are matching, as well as the barrel. It does have a partial box with a slash on the frame next to the serial number so this one did go through a refurb at some point. It gets added to the class of 1941 I'm building.

PAshutr3

Attachments

·
Gold Bullet member
13,120 Posts
Nice, clean example.

·
Silver Bullet Member
1,871 Posts
That is a very nice, honest, workhorse considering what it's been through in its past. And you got it for what I believe is a very reasonable price! Sounds like you are working on a "Class or 1941" the same way I have been working on a "Class of 1937". I wonder how many other collectors fall into our category - single year fanatics ;).

Tim

·
Gold Bullet member
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all for the comments.

tsellati,

Yes I think it was a reasonable price. I will have to get the whole class together and take some photos later tonight. My 1941 M38 just arrived today and I was waiting on that one before pics. I wasn't really looking for 41 dated weapons but kind of wound up with a pretty good collection. After finding my 41 Tula 91/30 I thought I would get the whole class together for pics.

PAshutr3

·
Registered
489 Posts
Very nice! thanks for sharing. I have a question to ask. I tried to make a new post and the page would not load. I have been trying to make a new thread for about a week and the page will never fully load. So if it would be ok. I would like to ask. Are the parts for the Romanian TTC the same as the Chinese T54? I wanted to buy some extra parts like hammer sear springs and disconector for the Romanian and found alot of NEW parts for the T54. Can anyone tell me if they will work? Thank you and I apoligize PAshutr3 for asking this in your thread. John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.