Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a little excited. I won an auction on GB.com and I am a little excited. Perhaps it is a little bit of the unknown, perhaps it is just the excitement of getting a new firearm, or perhaps it is the fact that I am adding types of rifles to my collection that I do not have yet.

Here is the auction..(sorry to any readers that I might have out bid.)

In all honesty I probably paid too much (if not, let me know), but I think there is potential.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=161294216

These will be my first "long" Mausers and I've never seen a Portugese Mauser (except in photos) so I am excited again.... I can't wait till they come home. Looks like I will have to find a stock for the Portugese rifle though :p

·
Banned
7,240 Posts
The Portu bolts are a breeze to put together, once you read the instructions....forget "figuring it out" though..
I messed around with one for hours after taking it apart and even though I think of myself as pretty good at all things bolt gun, I was stumped, period.
Drift on over to surplusrifles.com and read the tutorial...it will take you about a minute to put it back together once you see the logic of it..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts