Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had one years ago in original 7.5 French...I think it was in the $100 area from Southern Ohio Guns...how times have changed...Haha..It has this rubber buttpad with it to says 1962 those original or a century add on? Also,I would like to put the grenade sight back on...as you can see in pic it was cut off. Is that do-able..and IF the FTE happens how to fix it...I watched a video from RCA arms it was about round 20 it did it...I dont think my other one had a white nylon knob maybe I'm wrong..its been 20years.
Room Wood
Metal
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft Air gun

G

·
Rubber Butt Pad is correct marked but was rarely used except for grenade launching. I removed it and got an original butt plate. White Nylon Knob is. I've read there is an adjustable gas system for the .308 49/56 that make them a lot more enjoyable. I believe the maker of the gas system is a member here.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Silver Bullet member
1,106 Posts
Buttpad and nylon knob are good to go. Member starmetal offers the adjustable gas valve. Someone else may have a lead on launcher parts.

Some of the Century conversions work better than others, although seams any of them work pretty well with steel case ammo. If you run into issues, get back to us and we'll walk you through the corrections.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.