Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OKay, I've spent some "time" trying to figure out a scope mount I received in a recent lot of scope mounts talked of previous and pictured there. Here is a pic of a previous poster who had same(not the rear sight business), crown stamping over HTK, and I thought that mean Danish. I mean, the parts lot I got mine out of was of someone who did scope gunsmithing, errr, likely taking apart broken sniper rifles and either rescoping them with something else and boxing spare parts or scope mounts of no use anymore.

Anyway, rings are 1" american standard, and am unsure what to think about it. Like I said, I have the same mount, this picture of from a former poster, I didn't feel like snapping a pic of mine, which is only lighter in color.

I've looked all around the net, even in my sniper books, and its either Danish, Swedish(don't think so), or Norwegian. I'm thinking likely for machine gun, cause I believe the way it is made it would sit side of a rifle bore, due to the three pegs that protrude on the back side away from the rings.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, that is interesting, probably is for a rocket launcher. I was looking at the "base" listed on that canadian site, can't even make heads nor tales of how that is even used. Wierd stuff, ya know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.