Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting shots of my 1940 '147' K98 that I photographed last year. I'm afraid that its got the same type of 'washed out' pictures that the shots of the S/147 had. I now know that natural light and a military green or medium blue is what's needed as a background for taking good pics. NO White background again! I'll retake these pictures at a later time.

"How's It Shoot???"....I've not shot this one, have not shot the '36 S/147 or the '40 Erma either. The only K98's that I've shot were a ce41, a '38 '147' and a G98/40 that I have. All three shoot great!

Now for the '40 K98......Typical '147' code JP Sauer rifle, laminated stock, all matching from end to end including the stock and handguard. Again I'm sorry about the awful pics!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And finally......a nice number of barrel codes on the rear. Not pictured, the magazine bottom plate and the rear guard screws are matching also, along with the rear barrel band.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.