Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Gold Bullet Member
3,430 Posts
Say Riceone :

Yeah that trio looks like Manny, Moe, and Jack of Pep Boys fame or is that Larry, Moe, and Curly of The Three Stooges ?.
Wonder how Sonoda otaku figured that out, here I thought he was wearing an IJA aviation shirt about no hand propping large aircraft engines !.
Vicasoto

· Platinum Bullet member
19,393 Posts
That's Gary Nila with the shirt.
Roy, did you miss the shot of Rodent getting his body cavity search? :)

· Platinum Bullet member
19,393 Posts
More Photos

What a bunch of mugs :)
Photo 1 - Larry Witt telling us of his visits to Iwo Jima
Photo 2&3 - Yoda about to demonstrate the use of his light saber ;) Actually, he's talking (very quietly) about the neat items he brought for show & tell
Photo 4 - Face stuffing: Riceone, Larry Witt, Ken Radman, Gary Nila & Henry Sakaida
Photo 5 - Bob Long, Odie (aka Garfield's Dad) & the Flea bitten Rodent
Photo 6 - Garfield talking about something :rolleyes:
Photo 7 - Vaughn (Peashooter), the well fed Bryan (japmilitaria) & Larry Witt
Photo 8 - Odie with his "Holy water", Gary Nila, and Noburo (hope I got that name right)
Photo 9 - Bryan after dinner with a huge "mudslide" for dessert, Garfield & Vaughn

· Diamond w/Oak Clusters and Swords Bullet Member
None of your business.
17,534 Posts
Holy crap guys. I was at the table on Friday admiring the Arisakas and had no idea it was you. :eek: Come to think of it, you have been in just about the same spot for years!

I had a table full of those Russian rifles in building #8. Walked around the whole show Friday before opening. Pretty much stuck to my table Saturday and Sunday. Sunday, between 3-4pm, was my best day.

If you don't mind, I'll stop by and say hello next time. :)

· Registered
6 Posts
Las Vegas connection

:)To all,

It was nice seeing all the collectors at the Phoenix show. I don't get to see some of the collectors ofter as they don't attend many of the shows as I do.

I purchased my 6 month allotment of Nambu ammo from Jim as usual. Also purchased quite a few other Japanese items. All in all the December Phoenix show is one of the best. The other 4 being Reno, Tulsa, Max, and Louisville.

Unfortunately Takehito could not attend as he had to go to Japan on business. I'm sure he will be calling me for an update on the show.

See you all down the road of Japanese collecting.

Wally Morishige

· Gold Bullet Member
3,430 Posts
Say Sonoda :

You better get a hold of Wally, he had a nice 22 bayonet with scabbard in his cases at Phoenix. Another dealer had a complete box of Navy 7.7 rimmed tracer ammo. I just couldn't decide which to buy and at the end of Friday never did.
Vicasoto

· Gold Bullet member
6,237 Posts
:)To all,

It was nice seeing all the collectors at the Phoenix show. I don't get to see some of the collectors ofter as they don't attend many of the shows as I do.

I purchased my 6 month allotment of Nambu ammo from Jim as usual. Also purchased quite a few other Japanese items. All in all the December Phoenix show is one of the best. The other 4 being Reno, Tulsa, Max, and Louisville.

Unfortunately Takehito could not attend as he had to go to Japan on business. I'm sure he will be calling me for an update on the show.

See you all down the road of Japanese collecting.

Wally Morishige

Wally, I'll call you as soon as I'm back on the 16th. I NEED to know what cool Japanese items you got at Phoenix.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.