Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Copper Bullet member
5,395 Posts
Killing them is okay, as long as you don't eat the animals or use them to benefit humans in any way.
Sounds about right. Peta wouldn't mind if humans were killed to protect animals. Typical liberal thinking!

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
I have two of God's creatures in my smoker right now with hickory wood.

·
Diamond with Oak Clusters Bullet Member
58,642 Posts
Be carefull. They may come to get you.

·
Registered
14,763 Posts
I have nothing but disgust for a group that thinks a RAT has the same right to life as a baby.

They are nothing more than arrogant hypocrites.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Sounds about right. Peta wouldn't mind if humans were killed to protect animals. Typical liberal thinking!
PETA is more of a cult than anything else.

They are leftists, not liberals.

There is nothing liberal about PETA.

They are EXTREMISTS and not much different than Wahhabist Muslims.

More than anything else, they are diet Nazis.

PETA, specifically PETA's leadership; has justified and even commended murdering humans for the benefit of PETA (for the animals).

That site is a good one, I have read the info and links before.

·
Copper Bullet member
5,395 Posts
When I say typical liberal thinking I am lumping the peta people in with the save the world greenie wienies who won't allow drilling for oil even if our dependance on arab oil may wreck our economy. The same folks who want us to talk to our enemies and not kill them. You are right that they are extreme leftists but in my mind all liberals fall into this catagory.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have nothing but disgust for a group that thinks a RAT has the same right to life as a baby.

They are nothing more than arrogant hypocrites.
Believe it or not, you're wrong about them thinking rats have the same right to life as a baby. To them, the rat has much more rights than an unborn baby. They actually haven't come out against abortion and have basically said "since the pro-life people aren't for officially for protecting animals we don't have to be for protecting unborn humans." So a developing chicken still in an egg has rights but not a child still in the womb.

·
Gold Bullet Member
2,912 Posts
When I say typical liberal thinking I am lumping the peta people in with the save the world greenie wienies who won't allow drilling for oil even if our dependance on arab oil may wreck our economy. The same folks who want us to talk to our enemies and not kill them. You are right that they are extreme leftists but in my mind all liberals fall into this catagory.
Some green people can be reasonable... PETA cannot because the believe animals are the same as humans.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Both are edible. Some are tastier than others.

I once ate a piece of dog, and it was gawdawful.
I hope it was dead at the time.

From what part of the dog did it come from?

I'd have to think that just as with any animal, some parts are better than others, as well as the breed of dog.

Just curious, as my neighbor's dog barks a lot.

3,724 Posts
Hindquarter. I was hungry, and made friends with some interesting fellows in Uzbekistan on a rucksack tour that went south. It was greasy and gamey at the same time, and the salt only made it worse.

The Koreans must use a different breed of dog.

·
Copper Bullet member
4,850 Posts
I am a member of PETA!
The other PETA...
People who Eat Tasty Animals.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts