Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
Now ya gonna make one of your tried-and-true predictions general? We all know what happened to the last one.

· Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts

· Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
You really do have an exagerated view of your own abilities, don't you? NPD will do that too people. Unfortunately, your biography doesn't manifest your views (fired engineer doesn't cut it). Since Spring you have done nothing but find every article you can that runs down NATO, ISAF and the conduct of our operations in Afghanistan in general. That is a luxury that you have. Of course, everyone here knows that your real experience doesn't pass the edge of your couch. Oh wait, don't tell me, you took a three hour course in Operational Tactics at Billy Bob's Warfighting School and Bait Shop? lol.

· Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
Nice, but not much of a concession speech.

Just admit you were wrong and we can advance to a higher, more enlightened plane.

Of course, everyone here knows you were WRONG when it came to calling the TRUE status of the sit in A. You and your Polly-Anna version just didn't fit reality.

Come on, I know you can say it," I was wrong and Russell was right."

Come on, be honest.
Concede what, that you have no grasp of world politics or military matters? You're the archetypical Internettoughguy. We've watched you melt down here numerous times, while trying to justify matters that you have no knowledge of. God knows how you'd react in a real world situation. As for my view on the "sit" in Afghanistan, I base that on ground experience, and a lot more resources then you'll ever have. Didn't they teach you about "need to know" at Bill Bob's Mercenary School. You are truly entertaining for anyone who is out here on the job.

· Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
You experience didn't lead to a correct analysis.

You're in denial. You were wrong, I was right.

Everyone knows it.
Funny, but the only people who respond about your "predictions" are the ones on record who are laughing at you. Has it been this way your entire life?

· Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
LO, that just killed me. Don't you know that you're supposed to agree with BR, because he KNOWS..............................s__t.

· Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
If it's any of your business, and it isn't, I retired 1 Jan 2006. No medical retirement. I just decided I'd had enough and they had me behind a desk at a schoolhouse, so I elected to leave for more exciting things.

So, why didn't you ever do military service? You talk such a big game I would have figured you would have jumped at the chance.

· Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
And when you got out of college, you didn't do OCS.

As for what I'm doing currently, why don't you come over and find out for yourself.

· Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
Sure BR, Ill tell you what I'm doing over here. First though, post your real name, ssn dob and address here. Then, I'll tell you exactly what I'm doing here.

· Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
I had a job opportunity and at 25 wanted to make some green and start paying off all that debt I had accumulated.
I'm a little confused now. You said in this thread that you were accepted to UNM for ROTC in '82. You graduated at 25, which would make it 1989, right? Then when were you an engineer in the aerospace industry? In the thread "Well, Dam Me", you claimed you were laid off in 1989. Maybe my math is off but..........

· Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
Still haven't heard one of your shrill responses. What say ye engineer?

· Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
No response. Kind of hard to dig yourself out now isn't it?

· Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
Gem McKiernan has his opinions. That is one article little fella. I don't see us pulling out yet. Why don't you pull up recent postings from Gen Conway. Nice try at saving BR from himself. I'm sure he appreciates it.

· Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
Show some respect for the man. At least he could stick it out.
Funny, I did stick it out to retirement (it's twenty years in the military, but you knew that didn't you?) Now how long did you last in the defense industry before they showed you the door? A year? Less? What is it you do now that is so important?

· Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
This may come as a shock to you, BUT generals DO NOT MAKE POLICY. MacArthur found that out the hard way when he tried it in Korea.
I will always be gratreful to Truman for sacking him. We could STILL be fighting the chinese. I missed the Korean war by six months.
John, of course generals don't make policy, BR does from his Tactical Command Couch. Everyone knows that. lol.

· Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
Yeah, wouldn't you like to know. Funny, you can't tell me what you do when I ask you.

Try the search feature. I guess laziness was one of the reasons you ditched the Marines. Or is that a trait you've recently picked up?
Oh my, another Internettoughguy comment. How do you cover your failed career in the defense industry on resumes? As for ditching the Marine Corps, they seem to be quite happy with my two decades plus of service. I get a nice check every first of the month (but you wouldn't know about that then). As for what I do, I told you, I'm a teacher. Now, about your occupation..............

· Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
I teach a wide variety of people certain key subjects. Now, time for your answer.

· Platinum Bullet Member
8,107 Posts
Like you I am an educator/consultant in the private sector.

Now, since you don't want to tell me whom you specifically teach, may I ask why you won't? I mean what does it matter if I know if you teach the army or the police?
No, you are nothing like me. Don't flatter yourself. No, you may not ask that question about what I do. You have no need to know what I specifically do out here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.