Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vic, Tuco, I have been trying to get my password reset. I have tried numerous times to no avail. I've sent you both a message but it must not be making it through to you.

I decided to create this new name but it will not let me use my e-mail to set it up, I had to use an old email that I no longer use just to create it, I got an error stating my address was already in use.

Please Help!! My screen name is Slyhuntr.

Thank you in advance for the help.

·
Silver Bullet member
1,610 Posts
Thanks Tuco, I was really starting to panic and get withdrawls.

You can terminate Scottie Dog now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also gave up-please eliminate El Karang as a user-I don't need to have any additional personalities:cool:.I will use this new one.thanks

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
Vic, Tuco, I have been trying to get my password reset. I have tried numerous times to no avail. I've sent you both a message but it must not be making it through to you.

I decided to create this new name but it will not let me use my e-mail to set it up, I had to use an old email that I no longer use just to create it, I got an error stating my address was already in use.

Please Help!! My screen name is Slyhuntr.

Thank you in advance for the help.

I've reset it-see your mail account.

·
Administrator
19,249 Posts
OH Oh did not scroll down far enough-sorry Slyhuntr I reset it. You can change your password back in your CP panel.

·
Super Moderator
6,319 Posts
As long as users are being eliminated, you can drop "NeedHelp".

Karang - sorry to see you change your long-term handle!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts