Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've a couple of questions for the board. I have a husqvarna 22 that is the best shooter I ever owned, the
rear site is broken. Do any of you know a source for rear sites with mm dovetail. Also, does anyone know of
any 6.5 mod. 96 barrels for sale. Thanks, HDHIC aka Cliff.

·
Registered
381 Posts
In Canada we have a importer who regularly visits Europe and brings in Swedish rifles by the container load including cases of NOS 6.5x55mm M38 barrels which they were selling for $100 each, they also brought in a bunch of Husqvarna .22's, both the single shots and repeaters, round barrel and hex Barrel ones, they also had a few which they stripped down for parts so they may have some sights but the kicker is they do not ship to the USA because Uncle Sam does not like them to send parts to the USA without a huge amount of paperwork which means a $100 part becomes a $250 part if you factor in all the paperwork and permits.

I bought a bunch of super nice, hardly used hex barrel .22's from them myself.

You could ask if they have the sight parts you need, which I am sure they do, and nicely ask a Canadian forum member to get it for you and post it to you, as far as I know there is no restrictions on private, non business parties sending small sight parts to the USA in the mail, the only restrictions are on licensed firearm businesses.

The business is Trade-Ex Canada, google it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.