Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to handle the uncrated one - wish I could justify the price to get one.

Was able to fire one while in Vegas and would love my own - but cannot until I at least sell one of my BTRs ;-)

The crated one is unfired and the uncrated one has only been fired twice and cleaned. Perfect condition, still has cosmoline in the bolt.

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
There are a couple on gunbroker for a few thousand less than that at the moment. However did either of them have an arsenal or date stamp on the underside of the receiver where the serial number is? I'm looking for a 1979 stamped NDM-86...

·
Gold Bullet member
14,242 Posts
I have seen asking prices that high. I think you can find one for a bit less.

If I did not have a few I would pony up pretty big, since I am really fond of these, esp. the 308s.

Wolfman, a 79 dated one is not uncommon. I know at least one of mine is 79. Stay alert and beat all the bushes. Hopefully you can find a lightly used one in the $5 to 6K range. Good luck to both of you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.