Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't tease us , lets see some more photos & a description them .
All numbers match but haven't really open the rifles since I've owned them, eventually have no idea what's inside. The disk I'm not even sure if authentic or not since it's of no importance to me. Slings comes from M96 I modified just to dress up the rifles. Bores are perfect and shines. I just want something for my collection and frankly I've only shot one of them since I'm fond of shooting my FSR or CG63 if I got the time. I hope it helps

Attachments

·
Silver Bullet Member
4,189 Posts
Nice. I also have two but one of them is in a Fajen stock. Still love both of them.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Wow! Beautiful carbines. Out of all of the military carbines the 6.5x55 Swedes are my favorite. I have two as well, one is stock and the other is sporterized. But what a beauty it is, I bought it about 35 years ago. It retains it's original barrel but no sights, it has an old Bishop full length Mannlicher style stock with raised cheek piece, a Timney trigger and a 3X10 scope. With handloads using Sierra Matchking 140gr HPBT bullets it's a tack driver. I would think it was imported in the late 50's to early 60's and sporterized about that time.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.