Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all. I thought I'd toss this out as a topic as it's something I've try to do with varying degrees of success.

I jog and/or run windsprints in the early morning hours. While the area I'm in isn't exactly high-crime, I'd just as soon pack. I've tried the fanny pack thing and it worked semi-alright for jogging, but not so much for sprints.

I'd rather carry one of the larger-bore guns (Glock 27 or Taurus 605), but could go mousegun (Keltec P-32, Beretta 3032) if absolutely necessary.

Anyone else pack while running and jogging; if so, how do you carry? What type of holster? How large of a handgun?

Thanks all.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
check out thuunderwearor smart carry. I really like both, depending on what Im wearing, I go with thunderwear or an IWB holster. For running in sweats, you can't beat the thunderwear.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I'll do some googling.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I carry a Ruger LCP in a synthetic 'Uncle Mike's' generic pocket auto holster. I cut the belt clip off, and the whole thing goes into my right front pocket. The holster is a spongy/grabby material that will not come out unless I pull it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.