Gunboards Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
22,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing like it and imported all the way from Iowa, the epi center of Turkey Loaf. Nothing too good for our troops and for sure, nothing too good for them on Thanksgiving ...LOL.

Actually, the military goes out of its way on Thanksgiving and Xmas to get great hot meals to the troops, I give the high marks for that epic effort.

· Registered
22,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The pleas, trade offers (current and future) and outright threats to divest oneself of "Ham and MFers" were epic.
The unrecognizable matter in a can of Ham & Lima Beans (Mfer's) was without question Soylent Green.
We hated that meal with a passion and it was non editable . Open can, dump it out and certainly every place
we did that, its still a Hazmat contaminated spot.

Peaches & pound cake....glorious stuff. I often buy both and make it up.

· Registered
22,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Chow to the field, the Army made it happen for Turkey Day and Xmas. This is got to be 65 or 66
photo...non subdued patches and 1st Model Jungle uniforms on those 5th Special Forces troopers.
Military camouflage Plant Military uniform Military person Marines

I might note, comments of some of you, praising some C rat menu items clearly shows dementia setting in !! LOL LOL

· Registered
22,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Damn Howey , you got there early on...I guess that is why once the NVA heard the God Of SKS's was on deck, they stopped bringing SKS's down south and issued Ak47 from then on. After all, the NVA knew then SKS were collectable and kept them north and far away from you. 1/8 Cav...yeah that counts Howey, great bonifides.

· Registered
22,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Leon and Pathfinder...you got no "I was there" bragging rights on nukes or tracks. When you strap on a SADM nuke and free fall with oxygen at night out of the ass end of a C130 at 18,500 AGL,, you all can lay big woof at me. Until then AMF, and by the way this crap was no fun at all to do and it was not voluntary duty either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts