Gunboards Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Gold Bullet member
1,533 Posts
Thanks for posting that. I had not seen it before. Really phenomenal.

To all you vets out there, current and former, I am proud of you and thank you for your service.

T

·
Gold Bullet member
4,792 Posts
Impressive ! Thanks for sharing

·
Copper Bullet Member
1,210 Posts
Thank you for posting that. I'm man enough to say it made me teary eyed. Steve

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's so "on the mark....."

Yeah, I watched it again and sent it around which I normally dont do with these things, but this one is good. I'd give Lizzie an opportunity at West Point, Annapolis, Air Force or Coast Guard, her choice.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Kinda choked up. We need to thank these kids and folks in uniform when we see them.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm not afraid to say that I watched it twice, and I cried both times. I'm a retired Navy Boatswains Mate, and this moved me like nothing has since the births of my children. I sent it everyone I know, and everyone knows how much I hate e-mailing stuff. This is inspiring, joyous and heart breaking all at the same time.

·
Diamond Bullet Member
2,400 Posts
I'm not afraid to say that I watched it twice, and I cried both times. I'm a retired Navy Boatswains Mate, and this moved me like nothing has since the births of my children. I sent it everyone I know, and everyone knows how much I hate e-mailing stuff. This is inspiring, joyous and heart breaking all at the same time.
Since I'm a bit "computer challenged" could someone tell me how to send it from this site?...I'd like to pass it on...:confused:

·
Copper Bullet member
4,798 Posts
Right click on the link, click on copy shortcut and then paste it in your e-mail message.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts